- 1. Metallic minerals from mined rocks, with added protein or amino acid to help dissolve metallic compound during digestion. This metallic mineral comprises 90% of all mineral supplements, and the body can only absorb up to 8% of the total minerals in the capsule, liquid or tablet.2. Plant derived minerals from plants that have absorbed minerals from rocks and pre-digested the minerals making them more absorbable by the body and bio-available. The plant derived minerals increase absorbability by the body up to 50%! There are no other minerals available that can be as easily and completely absorbed by the human body than plant derived minerals. Plant derived minerals are 100,000 times smaller than metallic minerals and 10,000 times smaller than a red blood cell. This is why plant derived minerals are called colloidal as they can easily pass through the cell wall to be assimilated and used. Plant derived minerals are so small that they can be easily absorbed through the skin.
The earth has more than 100 mineral elements. The human body needs four of the minerals, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon and hydrogen to make up 96% of the body structure. Another 71 or more minerals comprise the remaining 4% of the body. Our foods only supply about 20 of these essential and trace minerals. WHEN THE BODY HAS LESS THAN THE REQUIRED 75 MINERALS, DISEASE, DISORDER (metal and physical), and AILMENTS PREVAIL! Plant derived minerals can supply the entire 75 essential and trace minerals in capsule form to support a well and healthy body.
Plant derived minerals are no longer available in the farming soils of the world. Poor farming practices, leaching and erosion have taken the valuable plant derived minerals from the farm ground permanently. There are only 3 main minerals used on every crop every year on every farm worldwide. The only alternative to gaining the necessary 75 minerals is to supplement our bodies with pure plant derived minerals from the Senonian Age where mineral rich soils grew abundant plants and stored plant derived minerals that were naturally metabolized, chelated and stored in a completely organic vegetate.
Colloidal 75 Minerals in plant derived minerals capsule form are available from N-Ergetics .
[tag]plant derived minerals,75 colloidal minerals,capsule[/tag]